PL -- Java Software Engineer in the banking sector
For our client, one of the largest banks in Europe, we a looking for experienced Java Engineers (Middle and Senior levels).
Location: 100% remote (only for residents of Poland) or a hybrid work in the office in Cracow.
Salary range: depends on your experience
Type of contract: Permanent employment.
You will work within the Client Analytics department focused on consolidating data, creating insights and analytics for internal users and external clients. This role will lead the next generation client reporting solution which is developed in Java / Spring with React.js UI deployed into Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Speaking to the product owner (traders) to understand new feature requirements
- Development of new features
- Automating regression testing of new software
- Frequent deployment of multiple software packages to production
- Production availability – we collectively build and own the service
- Peer review of colleague’s changes
- Expertise in Java development (at least 3 years)
- Familiarity with VCS, TDD, continuous integration and delivery environment using Git, Teamcity, Jenkins or equivalent tooling
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and distributed computing paradigm
- English at least B2 (vast majority of your stakeholders and part of your team are non-Polish speakers)
Nice to have:
- UI development experience using the React framework
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in development using Spring framework.
- Linux and containerization (e.g. Docker) experience
- MongoDB or in other document oriented databases
- Experience building cloud based solutions using public cloud providers.
- Interest in financial markets
The company provides:
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work is possible
- flexible working time
- retirement pension plan
- no dress code
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- extra social benefits
*By applying to this Job you agree that your personal information will be collected and processed by Appex.Team solely for the hiring process regarding this particular position.
Fill in the job application form