PL -- Azure DevOps Engineer
For our client, a well-known international consulting and development company, we a looking for an experienced MS Azure DevOps Engineers.
You will be part of the team responsible for the digital transformation and integration of solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
The work is 100% remote. However the successful candidate should be located and have a work permit in Poland.
Monthly salary range: depending on your experience.
What you will do:
- Automation of solutions and optimisation of the work of the Developers team
- Development and maintenance of the Continuous Integration environment
- Supporting and maintaining the smoothness of the implementation process
- Maintaining and developing DevOps tools such as:
- Version control: Bitbucket, Azure DevOps
- Automation and orchestration: Jenkins, AzureDevOps
- Static code analysis: SonarQube
- Monitoring: New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Terraform and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology and concepts in the field of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. BASH / PowerShell shell scripts)
- Experience in working with Windows or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of the version control system - GIT
- Good command of English (minimum B2 level).
What you get:
- Access to the projects of the top companies on the market.
- Access to the knowledge and know-how of the company operating on the global scale.
- A line in your CV that would definitely outbid your competitors.
*By applying to this Job you agree that your personal information will be collected and processed by Appex.Team solely for the hiring process regarding this particular position.
Fill in the job application form