Europe -- DevOps Engineer (AWS)
For our client, a Slovak SaaS startup developing AI powered solutions for e-commerce, we are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer.
The company provides intuitive search tool, analytics and product recommendations, especially in the e-commerce sector. Its service increases sales to approximately 1,000 companies, including O2, Tatra Banka, Dedoles, Nay, Muziker, Astratex and many other well-known brands.
The services run on a cloud, and are constantly growing. You will help the company with its technological growth and infrastructure development.
Location: Remote (available for Europe only)
Type of contract: B2B
Salary range: based on your experience
- Elastic Container Service, AWS Batch, Step functions, AWS Lambda, Fargate
- ElastiCache, RDS, Kinesis
- Terraform, Ansible
- ElasticSearch clusters, which we manage ourselves on EC2 instances
What you will do
- Capacity planning and infrastructure scaling
- Instance benchmarking, configuring the operating system for the best performance
- ElasticSearch cluster management, automation of administrative tasks
- You will participate in on-call rotation
- Post-mortem analyzes, problem identification, playbooks creation
- Monitoring and alert settings
Who we look for
- A person experienced with AWS and at least some subset of the services we use
- Someone who is familiar with the term Infrastructure as a code and has experience with terraform
- Someone experienced in running ElasticSearch and someone who understands the processes that take place in it
- An independent person who can look at the system from out of the box, but at the same time also immerse himself in detail, make an effort and do what is necessary.
- Someone who understands the responsibilities and understands that sometimes it is necessary to put out a fire even at three in the morning in pajamas,
- Exceptional command of English (minimum C1)
- Nice to have: experience with Ruby programming
*By applying to this Job you agree that your personal information will be collected and processed by Appex.Team solely for the hiring process regarding this particular position.
Fill in the job application form